Teeth
Do not be afraid
I've done this before
Show me your teeth
I do not want money
Try some of my bad girl meat
Take a bite in my
Show me your teeth
Let me see your evil
I have no direction (undirected)
I need direction
Already got my vampire (my vampire)
Tell me something that will save me
Just tell me when I do well
Tell me something I will change
Show me your teeth
Just tell me when
Show me your teeth
Open your mouth, boy
Show me your teeth
Show me what you have
Show me your teeth teeth teeth teeth
I have no salvation (unsaved)
I have no salvation
Try some of my bad girl meat
Take a piece of me
I have my addiction (my addiction)
And I love to fix them (I love fixing them)
Nobody's perfect
Try some of my bad girl meat
Take a piece of me boy
Show me your teeth
I just need a little guidance
Show me your teeth
Teeth teeth teeth
Show me your teeth
It is not by size, is the evil
Dance In The Dark
Some girls do not dance to the music
She will not get far, but she will not look backShe is a mess, she is a mess
Now the girl is stressed
She is a mess, she is a mess, she is a mess
Baby, I love dancing in the dark
For as long as it looks, it collapses
Baby, I love dancing in the dark
Baby, I love dancing in the dark
For as long as it looks, it collapses
Baby, Baby, I love dancing, love to dance in the dark
Find your freedom in music
She loves to dance in the dark
in the dark
She loves, she loves to dance in the dark
Baby, I love dancing in the dark
For as long as it looks, it collapses
Baby, I love dancing in the dark
Baby, I love dancing in the dark
For as long as it looks, it collapses
Baby, Baby, I love dancing, love to dance in the dark
Dancing in my revelation
In a civilization pop
Concrete poetry to feed my mind
Symbolism old was left behind
Baby, I love dancing in the dark
For as long as it looks, it collapses
Baby, I love dancing in the dark
Baby, I love dancing in the dark
For as long as it looks, it collapses
Baby, Baby, I love dancing, love to dance in the dark
(Dancing in the dark)
Tears Of Blood
I sat you piano
I Will Be
I sat you piano
I took my glass
All this is worth?
Or just make me feel pain
The pain consumes me
It seems you do not trust me
you just want to see me cry
(see me cry)
tears of blood?
I'm living all that I did not want
I do not know if I can believe
It could be all an illusion
It would be easier
The pain consumes me
It seems you do not trust me
you just want to see me cry
(see me cry)
tears of blood?
even if you continue in my mind
even if you contiue making me
I'll have to forget you
do not want to cry tears of blood
All this is worth?
Or just make me feel pain
The pain consumes me
It seems you do not trust me
you just want to see me cry
(see me cry)
tears of blood?
I'm living all that I did not want
I do not know if I can believe
It could be all an illusion
It would be easier
The pain consumes me
It seems you do not trust me
you just want to see me cry
(see me cry)
tears of blood?
even if you continue in my mind
even if you contiue making me
I'll have to forget you
do not want to cry tears of blood
I'm not you
I'm not what you want to be
I will follow my dream
I'm not a nobody
This one is my world, my reality
I am afraid you have
I will follow my dream
I'm not a nobody
This one is my world, my reality
I am afraid you have
playing the key of your car
Because I was born on the road
I'll be a superstar
I do not care
With what they say
I am so
and will not change
I can not stop, I'll make my way
If you do not want to play
playing the key of your car
Because I was born on the road
I'll be a superstar
With what they say
I am so
and will not change
I can not stop, I'll make my way
If you do not want to play
playing the key of your car
Because I was born on the road
I'll be a superstar
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário