I love you so but, hard to say and tell me if you like me and so like you ... wow ... tell me baby, if you like me ...
Oh baby, when I met you at snack bar twinkle in your eyes was special ...
When I called to talk all got ready to see you love you do not for ge you baby that my love
every time I turn you say that you love me too then I do not know what I say because my throat lock and I can not say anything this feeling leaves me confused I want to find out what I for it not to happen love
I love you so but, hard to say and tell me if you like me and so like you ... wow ... tell me baby, if you like me ...
Oh baby, when I met you at snack bar twinkle in your eyes was special ...
When I called to talk all got ready to see you love you do not for ge you baby that my love
every time I turn you say that you love me too then I do not know what I say because my throat lock and I can not say anything this feeling leaves me confused I want to find out what I for it not to happen love
I love you so but, hard to say and tell me if you like me and so like you ... wow ... tell me baby, if you like me ...
Oh baby, when I met you at snack bar twinkle in your eyes was special ...
When I called to talk all got ready to see you love you do not for ge you baby that my love
every time I turn you say that you love me too then I do not know what I say because my throat lock and I can not say anything this feeling leaves me confused I want to find out what I for it not to happen love...
autora:ingridgomes e com um trexo ajudado por espiritt
autora:ingridgomes e com um trexo ajudado por espiritt
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário